Friday, September 17, 2021

A Beautiful Sunrise Up Arlington Way


Still looking for furniture, and I'm so glad. I headed out early this morning to make the hour-long drive to Watertown to look at an old vintage couch. It worked out so nice that she had to leave by 8:00 a.m. to get to work. It gave me a chance to be driving past Lake Poinsett, just as the sun was coming up. What a nice treat! 


And what a glorious sunrise was just north of the lake, shining through the clouds over the farmland.


 I've really been missing the Texas coastline, but this sure goes a long way to remind me that there is good everywhere we look. Everywhere! Really. Just get out there and look. 



"Better to enjoy what the eyes see than to wander after one's desires." 

Ecclesiastes 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doves

Today, it got up to 60, or slightly above and the doves were having a hey-day!  It was fun to watch them, flying around, not a care in the w...