Sunday, January 9, 2022

Spectacular Sunrise

This beautiful sunrise was enough to motivate me to bundle up in my long coat, my hunter's cap, scarf, gloves, and warmest boots. I walked along the length of the harvested cornfield as far as I could. 



The colors in the pictures here do not come close to what I really saw, but still, it looks pretty amazing. 


 By the time I got up past the Little Clinic on the Prairie, the colors were changing dramatically. While the east side had been red and deep blue, the west side was pastel pink and blue. 


But by the time I passed the clinic, the western sky was all a bright orange. 


It was a pretty backdrop for the bare trees. 


A nice way to start the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doves

Today, it got up to 60, or slightly above and the doves were having a hey-day!  It was fun to watch them, flying around, not a care in the w...